Market leader in Austria
Software Quality Lab ist market leader in professional methodical trainigs around the software development. E.g. more than 50% of all software testers in Austria are educated in trainings of Software Quality Lab.
- Atlassian University - Getting Started with Confluence
- Atlassian University - Getting Started with Jira Software Server
- Atlassian University - Jira Administration Part 1: Getting up and Running
- Atlassian University - Jira Administration Part 2: Taking it to the Next Level
- Atlassian University - Jira Essentials
All our seminars, trainings and courses are offered as in-house seminars, trainings, courses and workshops at your company as well, where we can tailor the topics and structure them to your needs and current situation.
We also offer many of our training courses as open dates.
Other topics, topic combinations or more detailed multi-day workshops are possible. Contact us for a tailor-made solution!
- Your employees get optimally qualified for your application areas.
- Practice and exercises in our training courses are of great importance.
- Many trainings have a minimum of 50% practice to deepen the methodological knowledge.
- The trainers are not just lecturers, they have practical experience and are also involved as consultants in projects in addition to the training activities.
- All coaches have many years of experience in the various subject areas and can discuss the subject with the participants.
- We have a multi-level trainer qualification model that ensures the professionalism and quality of the software Quality Lab training is implemented by all coaches.
- As a participant, you get bonus specialist book at many trainings.
- Our Blended-Learning-platform supports the participants during and after the training by additional downloads, questions and discussion possibilities with the trainer and other advantages.
All Software Quality Lab trainers are well-known experts in their respective areas, have many years of experience, and are always involved in consulting and operational activities, in addition to their training activities.
You can ask our trainers in-depth professional questions and conduct discussions.