You will learn the following
You will learn basic terminology and principles of software testing
Testing in all phases of the software lifecycle
Plan costs and economic aspects of testing accordingly
Learn to use the right tools for software testing
The contents of the course
The course is an accredited training designed to prepare for the ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level exam. The course gives an understanding of typical activities, methods and techniques for software testing. The participants impart knowledge of the foundations of the test process: planning, designing, executing and reporting software tests. The training gives the participants an overview ranging from unit testing to system and acceptance testing and how test tools and test management tools can support these activities.
Course language is English.
- Basics, concepts and principles of testing
- Basic test process
- Techniques for test specification
- Dynamic and static test techniques
- Implement and evaluate tests
- Testing throughout the software life cycle
- Planning, prioritizing and managing tests
- Building test teams, roles and qualifications
- Testautomation and tools
The course will prepare you for the ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level exam in an optimal and efficient way. The ready-to-use testing techniques can be instantly used in your projects.
- Requirements engineer
- Product manager
- Project manager
- Software architect
- Software developer
- Test manager
- Quality manager
- Business unit
- Development manager
We recommend the book "Foundations of Software Testing" by Dorothy Graham as a deepening on the topic.
The software testing certification exam will take place at the end of the seminar, on the last course day, at 4 p.m. Registration will be possible after registration for the course.
Included in the seminar prize are
- seminar script
- pen and pad
- 2 coffee breaks each seminar day (before lunch and after lunch) with coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks
- soft drinks and water in the seminar room
- lunch incl. one soft drink per person on each seminar day
Do you have any questions or are you interested in this or other seminars?
Would you like to book this seminar as an in-house seminar?