Together with well-known universities (eg TU Vienna, Uni Linz, UNI Paderborn), we are conducting research on innovative topics to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of system and software development.
Among other things, we provide e.g. research projects in the following areas:
- Automatic test case generation
- Model-based testing
- Automatic log tester
- Efficient tool integration
- Automation of the development process
We are also happy to take on research assignments for problems, for which you do not find a solution (because of lack of time, lack of personnel, lack of expertise, etc.).
We like to research in all areas of quality, efficiency and effectiveness in the development of systems and software such as
- Requirements engineering methods
- Software Architecture
- Code quality
- Risk management in the system and software development
- Metrics and benchmarks in the system and software development
- Quality assurance and testing
- Test automation, software in the loop, hardware in the Loop
- Process automation in the system and software development
- Tool integration
- Continuous integration and build
- Simulation and virtualization in the system and software development
Contact us if you are interested!
We grant a specially reduced research hourly rate for contract research if synergies or additional benefits result from research.
We have our own innovation manager, who also takes care of funding opportunities, so we will be glad to use existing funding programs together with you if you are interested and prepare proposals for funding for your research projects.