The Tool Evaluation Center (TEC) is a special test and evaluation environment in which application lifecycle tools, requirement management and test tools as well as other tools revolving around software engineering are available for evaluation.
This comprehensive evaluation environment is completed by a highly efficient and specific selection process and comprises the tools of all the renowned tool manufacturers as well as interesting newcomer products and alternatives from the open source area.
Mithilfe unseres Online Tool-Fragebogens können Sie schnell und einfach ein passendes Tool für Ihre Anforderungen finden. Beantworten Sie die Fragen und Sie erhalten von unseren Tool-Experten eine personalisierte Auswertung entsprechend Ihrer Requirements.
We would be glad to help you evaluate the following categories of tools:
- Requirements management tools
- Test management tools
- Test automation tools
- Modeling tools
- Architecture analysis tools
- Code analysis tools
- Code management tools and code versioning tools
- Configuration management tools
- Bug-tracking tools
- Task management tools
- Complete Application-Life-Cycle (ALM) tools
- Time saving: The right tool in just a few days instead of weeks/months. No need to request product, install, test.
- Comprehensive selection and direct comparison from the market leader through newcomers down to open source software and freeware.
- Support by tool specialists from the requirements through to the pilot project
- Impartial: Software Quality Lab is independent and not bound to any manufacturer.
- Traceable decisions: The tool consultants at Software Quality Lab evaluate the tools with special techniques based on your requirements and weighting.
- Information processing for various target groups - from the engineer to the executive board.