Neotys helps companies ensure the reliability, performance, and quality of their applications.
Neotys is a leading provider of load testing and performance monitoring solutions for web and mobile applications. This allows continuous performance validation. The solutions are agile and user-friendly and support mobile technologies.
Neotys Neoload® is an innovative performance test solution.
Fast, realistic and powerful, it simulates user activity and monitors the infrastructure of your entire web and mobile applications.
Attractive licensing and rental models make a cost-effective implementation of your performance test projects possible.
Neotys NeoSense® is an innovative and proactive performance monitoring solution for web and mobile applications.
It generates synthetic users in production and actively monitors the performance and availability of critical business transactions within the user paths you store. In addition, the underlying infrastructure is monitored so vulnerabilities can be quickly identified.
Attractive licensing and rental models as well as the outsourced operation of a monitoring server make a cost-effective implementation of your performance monitoring projects possible.
Ansprechpartner für Kundenanfragen und Kundenbetreuung, Partnerschaften und Forschungsanfragen
+43 676 840072 420
Software Quality Lab supports you specifically in the following tool topics:
- Requirements analysis
- Predefined checklists
- Functional and non-functional
- Licensing and advising
- Tool/plug-in selection and procurement
- Benefit analysis
- Proof of Concept
- Decision-making and procurement
- Detailed analysis
- Based on the selected tool / plug-in
- Tool adjustment
- GUI configuration
- Workflow settings
- Interface adaptation
- Data exchange between tools
- Overlapping workflows
- Process automation via the LifeCycle
- Prepare runtime environment
- Tool installation
- Integration into the existing environment
- Probelauf for real operation
- Planning trainings
- Individual elaboration
- Communication concept
- Adapted to tools / workflows
- Go-Live & Roll-Out
- Implementation plan and pilot group
- Adaptation of procedures and tools
- Extending to all users
- Managed services
- Operating support
- Preventive maintenance & updates
- Monitoring & Reporting
- Professional tool management