Architecture & modeling
Good architecture ensures a relaxed sleep of the developers!
A good architecture determines the stability and scalability of your systems. The use of proven patterns ensures efficiency. You should not forget to plan the architecture for non-functional requirements such as testability or modularisation and adequate documentation.
We support and coach your architects and developers in the development, further development, optimization and ongoing maintenance of the software architecture.
Contact now for a quick architecture check
Infos and news
- Architecture reviews or quick checks
- Individual workshops and coaching on architectural subjects
- Analysis of technical debts using static code analysis and ATAM (Architecture Tradeoff Analysis Method)
- Elaboration and prioritisation of improvement measures
- Integration of the static architecture analysis into the continuous integration process
- Efficient documentation of the software architecture
- Your software can also be maintained after many years.
- New functions can be easily implemented - almost like a reimplementation.
- The developers work on new features rather than on hard error analysis.
- The developers are satisfied and productive.
- You know if your architecture is capable of meeting future needs.
Quality starts in the head - with trainings from Software Quality Lab
We offer the following seminars and trainings on this topic in the Software Quality Lab Academy:
Learn more about trainings from Software Quality Lab
- Dates for public trainings
- All courses (extensions and deepening)
„If you think good architecture is expensive, try bad architecture“
Brian Foote and Joseph Yoder
Research and analysis
Are you facing unresolved issues in this area?
Do you have too little workforce or time to analyze and resolve an urgent topic?
Software Quality Lab helps you with research and analysis in this topic.
Ansprechpartner für Kundenanfragen und Kundenbetreuung, Partnerschaften und Forschungsanfragen
+43 5 0657-420
+43 676 840072 420
Weitere Informationen zur Person