A good architecture determines the stability and scalability of your systems. The use of proven patterns ensures efficiency. You should not forget to plan the architecture for non-functional requirements such as testability or modularisation and adequate documentation.
We support and coach your architects and developers in the development, further development, optimization and ongoing maintenance of the software architecture.
- Architecture reviews or quick checks
- Individual workshops and coaching on architectural subjects
- Analysis of technical debts using static code analysis and ATAM (Architecture Tradeoff Analysis Method)
- Elaboration and prioritisation of improvement measures
- Integration of the static architecture analysis into the continuous integration process
- Efficient documentation of the software architecture
- Your software can also be maintained after many years.
- New functions can be easily implemented - almost like a reimplementation.
- The developers work on new features rather than on hard error analysis.
- The developers are satisfied and productive.
- You know if your architecture is capable of meeting future needs.
„If you think good architecture is expensive, try bad architecture“
Brian Foote and Joseph Yoder