Through experienced test and QA experts, we support you in carrying out your quality assurance and test activities.
We are mainly specialized in test automation. Not all tests are efficient to automate, but many systems can be automated better than one thinks in the first approach. An important part of success is the interplay of the right methods, architecture, processes and tools used.
See also topic test automation.
Testing and quality assurance costs a lot of time and money and must therefore be properly planned and controlled accordingly. Our consultants will help you to quickly design an optimal quality assurance and test strategy that is suitable for you and to position it in your processes.
Depending on the available budget and the desired level of optimisation, we offer various suitable service packages:
- Quick overview analysis for quality assurance, testing and test automationAfter short interviews, we develop goals for improvements and criteria for the target achievement in a workshop. Together, we define necessary measures and develop a roadmap for implementation.
- Carry out a potential analysis for testing and test automationIn interviews, we analyse the strengths and weaknesses of your test and QA processes and provide suggestions for improvement. In a workshop, we cluster these into projects and create a possible roadmap for implementation.
- Individual coaching and workshops on test processes and quality assurance methodsWe organise workshops on your topics and problems. We bring in our experience, give feedback and help you to find the best solution. Afterwards, we accompany and coach you with the implementation.
- Review of QA concepts, test concepts, test plans and test case specificationsOur experts will test your test card facts (test plans, test cases, test results) with regard to suitability, quality and structure. They evaluate the quality of the artefacts by means of a defined criteria catalog and provide suggestions for the improvement of content and structure.
- Creation of QA concepts, test concepts and test strategyThe test strategy defines objectives, processes, roles, tasks, artefacts, tools and everything else related to testing and QA. Our experts advise you on the development of the test strategy and the design of your test processes.
- Workshops on industry-sector-specific standards and norms
You will get an overview of the norm and we will support you in evaluating your organisation and processes with regard to the relevant standards (ISO 9001, CMMI, SPICE, etc.) and assess what you have to do for the certification.
- Workshop series "Quality beyond Testing"
Quality assurance is more than just testing. This also includes error prevention, creating a quality culture, personnel QA and much more. This series of workshops presents all of this in brief introductory remarks with a subsequent discussion.
- Setting up metrics to measure the processes
We support you in designing and building up the necessary metric system for an effective process control and positioning it in your day-to-day work and processes.
- Lessons learned, retrospectives and improvement
We support you in planning, developing and implementing an appropriate CAPA approach (Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions) in everyday work.
We test with passion and ensure the quality of your systems by further suitable measures such as reviews, code analyzes, etc. in both agile and plan-oriented projects.
- Development of test strategies
- Test reporting
- Test implementation
- Test automation
- Test data evaluation and management
- Analysis/design of tests
- Test specification creation
- Operational test management
- Test center services
- Software verification and validation
- Non-functional tests (load & performance tests, usability test, etc.)
- Reviews of documents
- Source code analysis
- Risk management in testing and QA
- Retrospectives and lessons learned
for software (SIL), embedded software, as well as embedded controllers and controllers for hardware & systems (HIL).
The services are provided by experienced test managers and test engineers with sound development experience both in classical software as well as in the area of embedded software and hardware.
Are you facing unresolved issues in this area?
Do you have too little workforce or time to analyze and resolve an urgent topic?
Software Quality Lab helps you with research and analysis in this topic.